Re: Pinhole Digest #1004 - 09/09/02

From: SciJunke@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 07:55:16 PDT

From: SciJunke@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:55:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1004 - 09/09/02

       I think it would depend on the temperature and pressure. The volume
of a gas changes with change in temperature ,or a change in pressure, or a
change in both T and P.

       If we increase the pressure on a gas we decrease the volume,thus, we
would have a greater density. If we increase the temperature of a gas, the
volume increases, and the density is lower. I don't know if there is a
standard value.