Re: pinhole the fly

From: Burt Kessler (bcomet@postoffice.pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 06:43:21 PDT

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:43:21 -0700
From: Burt Kessler <bcomet@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: pinhole the fly

Eric,

I saw the same thing on a friend's patio in Chico. They explained
that they had seen it in several restaurants in Mexico. No
explanation of how or why it was supposed to work was offered. We
tried it soon after in Iowa on a back porch but observed no change in
the behavior or number of flies.

Burt

--
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.