RE: the fly

From: MC elover (mcelover@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 09:36:41 PDT

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: MC elover <mcelover@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: the fly

I was travelling in spain this summer and noticed that
families would leave a bottle of water oustide their
front door. Apparently, it was to keep the bugs out
of their house. Seemed odd to me, but then again I
was also chased down the street by maniacs in devil
costumes wielding tridents with firecrackers spouting
showers of sparks at my quickly moving feet. So I
guess it's all relative.

--eric

P.S. Did any of you cool funky science folk make it
out to burning man this year? If you did, email me; I
have an idea for a science camp for next year.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute