Re: Pinhole Digest #1056 - 11/11/02

From: David Lauter (djlauter@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 23:59:03 PST

From: "David Lauter" <djlauter@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1056 - 11/11/02
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:59:03 -0800

Ben,
Check Earth Watch. They have a web-site that I believe is earthwatch.org.
They also have scholarships available for teachers but I believe that you
would need to wait until the summer in order to qualify. I had a great time
at La Selva field station in Costa Rica where we collected and raised
caterpillars for two weeks. The "Caterpillar Project" is still going strong
and I know they were thinking about recruiting volunteers during the winter
months.
Lauter
George Washington High
SF