Re: pinhole District hits iceberg, rats lower boats, no music on deck (they cut the music budget)

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 10:21:14 PST

Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:21:14 -0500
From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Subject: Re: pinhole District hits iceberg, rats lower boats, no music on deck (they cut the music budget)

Well, Raleigh, if that is your only worry, fear not, the roller coaster ride of the hormones makes life great fun ... I think you would enjoy Middle School .. I love it ...

Seriously, though, I realize how much you love working with 4th and 5th graders and if there is a position out there, I hope you get it ... for your sake and the sake of the students who would benefit.

Good luck and best wishes,
Sue Pritchard