crayons

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 09:47:59 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: crayons

In a clear admission of my lack of artistic creativity
I have accumulated a large shoebox full of stray,
broken and orphaned crayons. What can I do with these
things. "Candles" you say. I want to do something
else, besides I don't have a decent lesson for candles
and the mess is remarkable.

So what can I do with crayons?

With firm handshake,
Raleigh