RAFT has new, great stuff

From: Coral Clark (coralc@raft.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:07:13 PDT

From: "Coral Clark" <coralc@raft.net>
Subject: RAFT has new, great stuff
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:07:13 -0700

Hey pinholers,

The Resource Area for Teachers (RAFT) in San Jose has some new items that
are of particular interest to science and math teachers:

We have received a donation of 2-liter bottle preforms! These look like
large, plastic test tubes with screw caps; great for doing chemistry
experiments that do not require heat. They are only 10 for $1, including
pop-top, water bottle style caps. The possibilities are endless!

This Saturday we will also have Superabsorbant Polymer available for $1 for
a 4 oz bag.

We also have available in our new resource center (officially called the
"Green Room"):

Polyhedral dice in bags of 5 for $1
Blank cube dice 12 for $1
Blank playing cards $1
Pony beads (opaque, transparent, glow-in-the-dark)$1.50/about 500

...and Ultraviolet detecting beads! About 70 in a bag for just $1!

If you haven't been to RAFT in a while, we have lots of new stuff to offer!
Come see us soon! We are open late on Thursdays, until 7:30 p.m. You can
get more information at: www.raft.net)

Many of you know me, Coral Clark. I am working full-time at RAFT now. Feel
free to contact me if you have any questions at coralc@raft.net or
408-451-2432.

Hope to see you soon,

Coral Clark