Rube Goldberg

From: Andreski, Martha (andreskim@dlshs.org)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 11:54:23 PDT

Subject: Rube Goldberg
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:54:23 -0700
From: "Andreski, Martha" <andreskim@dlshs.org>

After watching Letterman the other night, I have a renewed interest in
Rube Goldberg. (They had the winning project from Purdue U).

I would like to start a Rube Goldberg club at my school. 3 Questions:
1. Has anyone done this in the Bay area? 2. Is there an
"organization" we could tag along with and do this "competitively"?
3. If there is no "organized" form of Rube Goldberg "clubs" in the area,
is anyone interested in starting one with me?

Marti Andreski

De La Salle HS

andreskim@dlshs.org