Nake Mole Rats

From: Melissa Hero (mdhero@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 21:21:33 PDT

From: "Melissa Hero" <mdhero@msn.com>
Subject: Nake Mole Rats
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:21:33 -0700

Hi,

I have the opportunity to get nake mole rats for my classroom. I have
looked up info on the web, and didn't really find anything about how to care
for them as pets. I only found info from zoos about their habitats, that
they live in groups, etc. Does anyone have any info or tips? Do you think
it is a good idea to "rescue" them?

Thanks,
Melissa Hero