Re: pinhole Kelvin

From: John or Jan Lahr (johnjan@lahr.org)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 14:03:37 PDT

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:03:37 -0600
From: John or Jan Lahr <johnjan@lahr.org>
Subject: Re: pinhole Kelvin

Hi Paul,

That's strange, to say the least. Was it minus 100 for freezing or were
temperatures above boiling negative?

I'm counting the days to retirement! August 1 is my last. I'll
continue with some USGS volunteer work for at least another year
or so, but after Jan retires in 2004, all bets are off.

Cheers,
John