Jo out, Learning Studio CLOSED Friday/Halloween

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 15:20:53 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:20:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Jo out, Learning Studio CLOSED Friday/Halloween

Sorry to make it such a short week, but when five consecutive people tell
me how tired I look, staying home to sleep the next day seems like a
reasonable response. (And Dzebo will take it as another Black Cat
Appreciation Day, and an excuse to sphinx out and sleep on my chest.)

As usual, the amazingly patient people at the front desk will take your
boook returns. See you next week -- tell me what I missed at Iron Science
Teacher --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343