Leap Year

From: Rebecca J. Sherman (beccasherman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 20:17:00 PST

From: "Rebecca J. Sherman" <beccasherman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Leap Year
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:17:00 +0000

did I already ask this? I can't recall...
In one text it reads that the Earth makes 365.26 rotations in one year. We
discussed that that the .25 of a rotation adds up every four years to make
one full day which adds a day to those calendar years named, "Leap Year."
The hanging question is what do we do with the .01 of a day? After
centuries upon centuries those hundredths add up to full days too. Hmmmmm.
Thanks for your thoughts (possibly again) Becca

                            -- Albert Einstein

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx