Mars mission and space station

From: deb@meer.net
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 09:51:40 PST

From: <deb@meer.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:51:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mars mission and space station

I guess "exciting" depends upon your point of view. My husband works at
NASA, and scientists there are quite worried that this will gut NASA'S
science budget. The money has to come from somewhere, and Congress is
certainly NOT going to appropriate extra funds for this.

Personally, I'd rather see us work on the development of a
non-fossil-fuel-burning car. I'm all for space exploration, but I think
those robots do a great job.