Substitute Teachers

From: dave barker (dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 22:22:35 PST

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:22:35 -0800 (PST)
From: dave barker <dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Substitute Teachers

Hi Everyone,

This is Dave from Oakland Charter Academy in Oakland.
I was wondering if anyone knows any reliable and
available substitute teachers that you would be
willing to share with our school. We are in desparate
need of substitute teachers. We have no one available
on our sub-list anymore. With teachers getting sick
and professional development days coming up, we need
some names and numbers of subs. ASAP! Many of the
subs. on are outdated list have accepted permanant
positions somewhere, moved away, or changed careers.
Some are just 'flakes' that we removed from our list.

If any of you are available to sub., or know any you
can recommend highly, please give me a call at
925-323-7675 (my cell phone).

We are a 6-8 middle school in Oakland's Fruitvale
neighborhood with only 168 total students, and it's a
great place to work. Thanks.

Dave Barker

=====
"Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few… No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
James Madison, the 4th President of the United States, August of 1793