Re: Long Term Sub Needed

From: susanne marvit (sue@marvit.org)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 07:36:59 PST

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:36:59 -0800
From: susanne marvit <sue@marvit.org>
Subject: Re: Long Term Sub Needed

We are looking for a temporary (2 month +/-) sub to teach 6th and 7th grade science from the beginning of February to the end of March. If you know anyone that would be interested, please have them fax a resume to the school and call Karen Amaker, our MS Dean. Phone:415-751-9318; fax 415-751-9334.
Presidio Hill School is a small k-8 Progressive Independent School and lots of fun to work at. If there are questions before hand, please feel free to call me at 415-666-0750.

Thanks,
Sue Marvit