Re: Pinhole Digest #1457 - 03/17/04

From: Carrie Maslow (cmaslow@lwhs.org)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1970 - 16:03:03 PST

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1970 16:03:03 -0800
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1457 - 03/17/04
From: Carrie Maslow <cmaslow@lwhs.org>

A summer job opportunity!!
Aim High, a program which serves underprivileged middle school students
is seeking math and science teachers. I am co-director of the site at
Lick-Wilmerding and, specifically, we are looking for math teachers for
students entering 8th and 9th grades as well as science teachers for
those grade levels. The program includes morning classes which are for
enrichment only (the students don't receive grades and the idea is to
make it as fun and engaging as possible) and afternoon clubs (arts n'
crafts, etc) ; the teaching load would be 3 classes a day. The dates
of AIm High this summer are 6/14-7/24. If you are interested please
send an email to lwaimhigh@yahoo.com. To learn more about Aim High,
visit www.aimhigh.org