Re: Glow-sticks

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:06:20 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:06:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Glow-sticks

Yesterday I went to the San Leandro "Dollar Store"
(inflation has apparently driven the company, which
used to be called The $.99 Cent Store to this new
extreme) which is adjacent to the Bayfair Mall. I saw
"Glow Bracelets" which snap together and you get six
of these small, thin "glowing bracelets" for one
dollar. I'm not sure these are light sticks, but I've
seen them at events and they sure looked like them.
Call before you go, as the stuff changes pretty
quickly. If you need cheap "pull back" toy cars they
have these at one dollar per car. If you can't get
out there, or there are none at a Dollar Store near
you, email me and I'll try to buy some for you before
they are gone. Now, if there were only a "Nothing Over
a Dime Store" I could relax.With firm handshake,Raleigh