Re: Mysterious Thing

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 11:25:50 PDT

From: "Karen Kalumuck" <karenk@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re:  Mysterious Thing
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:25:50 -0700

....just don't eat it, even if the Pinhole wisdom seems to
side with an edible morel as the identity. I have creepy
childhood memories of my parents cooking up mushrooms and
eggs, the mushrooms collected by friends, while
simultaneously wondering if they were poisonous!

Do post more pictures, if you have them!

---Karen