Re: Mysterious Thing

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 17:36:18 PDT

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:  Mysterious Thing

I am prepared to weigh in on the Mystery Thing. While more evidence would be welcome, I think, given the photo, that we can rule out morels or slime mold. It just doesn't have the presonality. Looking carefully at it I think we should consider the possibilty that what you have has escaped from a school cafeteria, perhaps on "mystery meat" day.

To provide further identification you might try placing it near some whole wheat bread, or fresh, organic fruit. If it cringes or lunges at the "real food" than I think we can safely say if fell out of a lunch tray and is, therefore, inedible and probably not organic.

An additional piece of evidence would be to place it in front of a TV with FOX News on. Watching it carefully you should determine if it has a smug, satisfied look. If so, we cannot rule out the possibility that is a school adminstrator spore.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh