Re: pinhole grading programs

From: Marc Kossover (zeke_kossover@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:48:43 PST

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:48:43 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Kossover <zeke_kossover@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole grading programs

Continuing the Easy Grade Pro lovefest. I use it too
and like it a lot.

My favorite feature is the ability to annotate
virtually everything. You can leave notes about a
student -- both private ones for yourself as well as
ones that print with the gradesheet. You can make
attach notes to an assignment. You can even annotate
every single individual grade, again both publicly and
privately. I find this really handy. For example, if a
student retakes a test or turns in something late, I
can note both the original grade and the retake.

I only have one main complaint: it can only keep track
of one seating chart per class.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover
The Jewish Community High School of the Bay