Pinhole: THE UNIQUENESS THAT IS CALIFORNIA

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 20:03:21 PST

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:03:21 EST
Subject: Pinhole: THE UNIQUENESS THAT IS CALIFORNIA

Greetings Again One and All,

Another teacher opportunity from my same dear friend, the scientist at the UC
Museum of Paleontology, Judy Scotchmoor. I hope all of you interested will
apply to be a part of this workshop.

Take care,
Sue Pritchard

Back by popular demand, but with a new twist:

THE UNIQUENESS THAT IS CALIFORNIA
the 2005 UCMP short course
Saturday, April 30th plus an optional field trip on Sunday, May1st

Based on the popularity of last year's short course, our theme remains the
same, but with a focus on a variety of new topics.

For more information on the speakers, field trip, and registration, visit
our website:
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/museum/events/shortcourse2005/index.html

Sponsored by the UC Museum of Paleontology, California Academy of Sciences,
California Science Teachers Association, and the Oakland Museum of California

For questions please contact Judy Scotchmoor - jscotch@berkeley.edu