8th grade science position.

From: amreen karmali (syren00@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 19:22:16 PST

From: "amreen karmali" <syren00@hotmail.com>
Subject: 8th grade science position.
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:22:16 -0800

Hey all, I am moving to LA and my position is opening up.  I work at Frick Middle School in East Oakland.  Its definately and urban environment with lots of challenges but the staff and the administration are great, I have been spoiled rotten by all the support.  Discipline is not a really big problem and the school is trying to focus on curriculum and enrichment next year.  You would have to be an OUSD teacher already, let me know if you are interested. Sincerely.  Amreen Karmali.