Re: pinhole electron accelerator example

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 18:56:15 PST

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:56:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole electron accelerator example

I tried using geiger counters to detect any radiation that might be present coming from my color tv. Didn't see anything, tried to use them at start up, running and while the tv was shutting down. These old civil defense geiger counters may not be sensitive enough. They also can't detect really bad programs on tv, so I don't know why I bother hanging on to them.

Damn electrons anyway, can't make up their minds about whether they are a wave or particle or both, another bi-something or other to be aware of. As Cartman once said, "We are all half bi-sexual anyway." Guess we can give the electron a break on this one.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh