Re: wind and fire

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:05:22 +0100

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:05:22 +0100
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
From: emuller@exploratorium.edu (Eric Muller)
Subject: Re: wind and fire

Ellen,

I've gone on sea kayaking trips and brought along Dura-Flame logs (pressed
wood chips with a wax binder) for our camp-fires. They not only burn well,
but they seem to produce less smoke.
I know this is not aesthetically the same as a wooden bonfire and the odor
is slightly different, but it might help with your smoke problem.

-Eric