Re: Facilitating the Framework symposium

fuller@sacred.sf.ca.us
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:14:17 -0700

From: fuller@sacred.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:14:17 -0700
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Re: Facilitating the Framework symposium

Dear Jan,

Yes, I would love to be involved in a discussion regarding science exhibits in
schools.

I was enrolled in the Summer Institute in 95 and 96 and one of my favorite
things that I got out of the summer were exhibit replicas made for my classroom.
I made a rotating Convex and Concave mirror like the one on the floor, a
Pendulum, a Bottle rocket launcher, and a few other small snackbook projects.

The mirrors and the pendulum are actually up in our front hall at Convent of the
Sacred Heart HS (2222 Broadway) for science week. They are more practical then
the science fair posters and projects that are merely displays to look at.

The mirrors and the pendulum involve the people and excite them.

Anyway, if you have a discussion or need more input, let me know and I would
love to here some other ideas.

Thanks, KC Fuller
Convent of the Sacred Heart HS
2222 Broadway