that Saturday workshop

Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:53:12 -0800 (PST)
To: pinhole
From: loril@exploratorium.edu (Lori Lambertson)
Subject: that Saturday workshop

To Our Faithful Alumni,
clarify what we did this fall. As you know, we are at the end of a grant
cycle, and did not have the budget to offer our usual dozen or so Saturday
workshops to our several hundred active alumni members. We felt strongly
that we did not want to offer workshops if we couldn't offer stipends.
However, we also felt obligated to support our newest alumni, those who
took their first Summer Institute last summer. We offered 3 fall sessions
to this group (of about 100 teachers), asking them to choose 1 of the 3.
Since this Saturday's workshop for our newest alumni did not fill, we
decided to offer those spaces to you through pinhole.
This Saturday's workshop is the last of this fall's workshops for our new
alumni. Please call the TI office if you would like to attend!
I hope this answers your questions,
Lori
Teacher-in-Residence