Re: Weather questions

TI Pinhole Listserv (pinhole@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:28:45 -0800 (PST)

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:28:45 -0800 (PST)
From: TI Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
To: geoff ruth <geoffr@eastside.org>
Subject: Re: Weather questions

Dear Geoff and Pinholers,
An excellent source for weather and other information is our very own TI
website. The resources section:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/resources/

is an excellent place to start.
You could click on Favorite Links, which lists websites that are favorites
of TI staff.

You could also try clicking on Learning Resources which lists lots of
books, videos and periodicals in our Learning Studio/Library and
additional
weblinks. In fact,
you can look at the
Learning Resources for weather:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/resources/weather.html

for additional information. Unfortunately, the Library is closed till
February as the new facility is being constructed and resources from that
collection cannot be retrieved. However, the weblinks will get you going.

Good luck,
Deborah
Deborah Hunt
Pinhole Technical Moderator