"My Science P

bob zafran (rzafran@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 06:52:41 -0700

Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 06:52:41 -0700
From: bob zafran <rzafran@ix.netcom.com>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu, IISME-L@majordomo.emf.ne
Subject: "My Science P

Hello fellow educators,

I purchased a lot movie posters for the 1985 movie,"My Science Project"
at auction. The full color poster measures 30x48 inches. They are mint
condition and make an excellent wall display to boost interest in the
spring series of science fairs.

I would like to offer them to fellow teachers for my cost plus packaging
and mailing. The cost will be $8.50 inclusive. I am not making any
profit on this venture, just thought colleagues would like to have a
neat wall display. If you can get the "My Science Project" video, show
it to your science classes when you need that "special substitute"
lesson plan.

If you are interested, send check to:

Robert Zafran
7150 Via Corona
San Jose CA 95139

Make sure you full name and mailing address is included.

bob z..