Bay Model fun

Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:40:47 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:40:47 -0800 (PST)
To: pinhole
From: loril@exploratorium.edu (Lori Lambertson)
Subject: Bay Model fun

Hello Pinholers,
I just got my Bay Model newsletter. If you have never been, it is an
amazing working model of the bay. It is operated by the Army Corps of
Engineers and is located in Sausalito. The past two years the Bay Model
was dry (and it was still amazing!), but now it is in full liquid operation
(modeling tides and currents within the Bay on Fridays and Saturdays).
Teachers interested in field trips are encouraged to attend an orientation.
The following orientations are scheduled:
March 17, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
April 3, 10 am - noon
April 28, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
To reserve a place at one of these orientations, or to schedule a field
trip, call:
(415) 332 - 3871
www.spn.usace.army.mil/bmvc

Aloha,