Re: pinhole vernier graphing motion

From: Algis Sodonis (asodonis@urbanschool.org)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 08:30:40 PDT

Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:30:40 -0700
Subject: Re: pinhole vernier graphing motion
From: "Algis Sodonis" <asodonis@urbanschool.org>

It sounds like you have a great plan!

Are you aware that Vernier has a file called "distance match" which has a permanent line which students try to match by walking. This may be a good preliminary or follow up activity, either in small groups or for the entire class. It's also a lot of fun. There's also velocity match, which is a lot harder and more fun (since kids are off by more.)

Algis.