barium hydroxide?

From: Charlotte Lum (charjinglum@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 06:50:29 PDT

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charlotte Lum <charjinglum@yahoo.com>
Subject: barium hydroxide?

Hi all,

I just learned about the endothermic reaction between barium
hydroxide and ammonium chloride, and really want to do it on Tuesday.
 But, unfortunately, I don't have barium hydroxide and can't get it
on time.

Do you know of any other endothermic reactions I could do?

OR Is there anyone who would be able to give me some barium hydroxide
for now, and have it replaced next Friday (that's when the order
would come in)?

Thanks,
Charlotte

Science Teacher