Re: magnet workshop

Burt C. Kessler (bcomet@sirius.com)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:27:52 -0800

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:27:52 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: bcomet@sirius.com (Burt C. Kessler)
Subject: Re: magnet workshop

>Our upcoming workshop on magnets held at Project RAFT is full, however I
>would like to take questions from pinhole.
>So what do you want to know about magnets and magnetism?

Hi Paul,

This question is only periperally related to magnets. It appears to me
that the maps of acupuncture meridians resemble maps of magnetic flux lines
or the patterns that appear when iron filings are sprinkled around magnets.
Do you know of any connection? Or are the similarities coincidental?

Burt Kessler

Because life is short its wise to make it broad.